For over several years’ tea has been the most popular drink after water! Millions of people around the world every day! In fact, as you read this sentence there will be over 5000 cups consumed! Tea is common all over the word! It is a light flavorsome drink that is consumed in summers and winters both! Tea can be of several flavors and can be with or without milk! Green tea is a type of tea that is good for weight loss and teas go to the extent of prevention of cancer! Produced from dried tea leaves, tea is easily found and most of it is cheap and available everywhere in the world. Tea is in the form of dried leaves that are put in water and then strained, or in the form of tea bags! And every single type is available on our stores
Tea is not only delicious; it has a lot of health benefits as well. Here are a few common that every type of tea does have! Each tea also has its specialty!
- Tea can boost up your metabolism. Scientists say that catechins or antioxidants found in tea help boost exercise endurance. The body burns fuels of fat which increases muscle endurance.
- Drinking tea reduces heart diseases and prevents heart attacks by a big number.
- The antioxidants in tea can help reduce the risk of colon, esophagus, stomach, colorectal, small intestine, pancreas, skin, liver, ovarian, lung, prostrate and oral cancers! However it is to note that tea is not the sole prevention!
- Tea works wonders in absorbing oxygen in the body. Our body produces free radicals that can damage our DNA; tea has oxygen radicals that help fight these bad free radicals!
- Despite having caffeine, tea hydrates our body
- Taking tea can lower Parkinson’s disease! Besides other factors like smoking, teas reduces the risk of Parkinson’s disease!
- Believe it or not, green teas especially, have qualities that work as a protection from ultraviolet rays! Obviously, you do not completely depend on it; it still works as a backup!
- Tea can keep your figure intact! A study found out that people who take tea are more likely to have solid BMI as compared to those that don’t!
- Regular tea drinking can also help the person quit smoking!
- Studies show that green tea especially, can be helpful to patients with type 2 diabetes!
- Tea can also help people recover from radiation and help skin heal quicker
- Tea is found to help increase bone mineral density and strength
- Tea is also an effective agent in supporting neurological diseases!
So, enjoy you tea and make sure that excessive of anything can be harmful to the body as well! Make sure you know that all these studies are not the base of health and activity; you need plenty of exercise, healthy food and a good lifestyle along with tea to support your healthy lifestyle. Researchers are conducted in labs and the beneficence may vary from person to person!